including, but not limited to:
- Assumed Business Name
- Modification of Mortgage
- Mortgage Assignment
- Mortgage Release
- Mortgage Subordination
- Oversized Survey - cannot be larger than 2' x 3'
Indiana Codes regarding requirements of instruments include, but are not limited to:
- Documents must be legible and at least a 10 point font.
- Name of each person whom executed the instrument, printed legibly beneath signature.
- Name of each witness to the instrument, printed legibly.
- First and last page of document must have clean, 2 inch margins.
- Documents must be notarized and have a notary stamp.
- Indiana notarized documents are required to include: 1) "This instrument was prepared by [name]." 2) Affirmation Statement "I affirm, under the penalties for perjury, that I have taken reasonable care to redact each Social Security Number in this document, unless required by law." [name]
- Legal description of land, with a few document exceptions.