Environmental Health Complaint


To file an Environmental Health (non-food) related complaint, please print and complete the Environmental Health Complaint form.

Submitting Form

Once you have completed the form, please mail it or bring it to our office, located at
25 Court Street
Peru, IN 46970

Forms that are incomplete will not be investigated.

Miami County

Note that this form is to be used to report situations in Miami County, Indiana only. To file a report in other counties and states, please contact your local Health Department as requests for outside of Miami County, Indiana that are sent here will not be processed.