File a Complaint

If you have a health related complaint against a food service establishment, or if you have any other health related complaint, you may use one of the forms on this page to report it.

Miami County

Note that these forms are to be used regarding situations in Miami County, Indiana only. To file a report in other counties and states, please contact your local Health Department as requests for outside of Miami County, Indiana that are sent here will not be processed.
Map of the state of indiana with counties delineated and Miami County highlighted in red