**JAIL AND ADMINISTRATION OFFICE RESTRICTIONS UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE**
- All visits will be required to be done remotely. No onsite visits will be permitted. See link under Detention Facility.
- All Commissary and Phone money will required to be deposited via web, app, or phone. See link under Detention Facility.
- For tax warrant payments, individuals can either pay online at www.indianataxwarrants.com or we will still accept payments from those who prefer to pay at the department.
- Sex / Violent Offender Registry will continue regular hours for those required to register. Annual registrations Tuesday and Thursday from 9:00 am to 3:00 pm. Change forms may be completed Monday - Friday 8:00 am to 4:00 pm.
- Fingerprinting has been limited to Monday and Wednesday between the hours of 9:00 am and 12:00 pm for the following requests only: Emergency Placement (Deparment of Child Services) and Medical Licenses.
- Those wanting to pay their local fee for Firearms Licenses can do so at www.govpaynow.com or by phone 1-888-604-7888.
- For questions on any other services please call 1-765-472-1322 ext 4333 @(Model.BulletStyle == CivicPlus.Entities.Modules.Layout.Enums.BulletStyle.Decimal ? "ol" : "ul")>